Meet Mosaic—Your Choice for Local Telecommunications Services
Mosaic Telecom is a multi-faceted provider of quality telecommunications products and services, including high speed Internet, video entertainment, landline telephone and long distance calling services. Headquartered in Cameron, Wisconsin, Mosaic Telecom provides service to both residential and business customers in a large portion of northwestern Wisconsin. Widely recognized as a leader in the rural telecommunications industry, Mosaic Telecom has been in business for over 50 years.
Formerly known as Chibardun Telephone Cooperative and CTC Telecom, the company rebranded itself in 2009 with a new name and a new logo and currently does business under the name of Mosaic Telecom. Much like there are many pieces that make-up a mosaic, we offer many different pieces that come together and make Mosaic Telecom a quality, all-around good choice to meet all of your telecommunication needs.
To enable and empower our members, customers and communities with robust connectivity to the world, through high-quality, advanced and affordable communications solutions.
That our members, customers and communities benefit from advanced and affordable communications solutions from a trusted technology-leader committed to our customers and communities.
Current Career Opportunities
Mosaic Telecom, a successful and growing telecommunications company known as a leader in its industry is currently accepting resumes for the position of Sales Associate. We're looking for someone who can charm our Customers with personalized promptness, thoroughness and accuracy. The Mosaic Telecom Sales Associate role is responsible for positively impacting Customer retention, meeting and exceeding sales goals, accurate order processing and providing overall Customer service excellence at a world-class level.
- Obtain service orders from new and existing residential Customers to accurately arrange for services in a timely way. Examples of tasks include: communicate with Customer in person or over the telephone to describe the services available (telephone, video, Internet), ask questions to clarify needs, market and cross-selling of all products and services (including competitive carrier bill comparisons), obtain completed application including signature, process changes or renewals, obtain payment or arrange terms for future billing, enter information into computer needed to proceed with service, and provide instruction on use of certain services.
- Provide assistance to calling or walk-in Customers including payments. Examples of tasks include: receive payments, processing of proper receipts (e.g., payments, deposits, sale or return of equipment), research questions or calls on bills, record payments, provide change, and arrange sale or lease transaction of telephone and other supplies, and retrieve payments from off-site locations.
- Process orders for interconnection between other companies and Mosaic Telecom. Examples of tasks include: write local service requests, verify activity, document and correct any problems with orders. Process requests for local number portability. Utilize and maintain knowledge of processing systems and guidelines.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of all product. Assure appropriate levels to avoid depletion of inventory at location and alert supervision to low or non-selling inventory items.
- Perform administrative and cash handling duties, as required, at various office locations. Examples of tasks include: open or close office, balance cash drawer and related records, deposits, obtain change from bank as needed, order supplies, make satisfactory deferred payment arrangements with customers, assist with collection of delinquent accounts, secure office/cash drawer/petty cash, and assure that the facility is safe and professional in appearance for employees and customers.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 2 years experience in sales preferred.
- Excellent Customer service skills and an ability to assist Customers with products and services that meet their needs.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.*
- Experience with and working knowledge of personal computers and other office equipment.
- The ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (some evenings and weekends).
Salary is commensurate with experience. An excellent benefit and retirement package, including generous PTO, health, dental, and vision service, and pension and savings plans is provided. Interested parties may send or email a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
P.O. Box 664
Cameron, WI 54822
An Equal Opportunity Employer